Saubhagyaa R. Swain
Saubhagyaa R. Swain’s Height, Age, Family, Biography, and More
Education: B.Tech., MS., MBA, PhD.
Age: 32 years
Profession: Indian Serial Entrepreneur
|Indian serial entrepreneur (founder of Vincitore Group)
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters: 179 cm
in meters: 1.79 m
in feet & inches: 5’ 9”
|in kilograms: 67 kg
in pounds: 147 lbs.
|Date of Birth
|5 March 1991 
|Age (as of 2023)
|Uttar Pradesh, India
|New Delhi (currently resident in London-Paris)
|• Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
• University of Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
• Brunel University, London, United Kingdom
|• Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University
• Masters in Structural Engineering from the University of Dundee, United Kingdom
• MBA from Brunel University, London, United Kingdom
|Listening to music, reading books, swimming, and riding luxurious cars
|• Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) (India) & other national parties
• Renaissance (RE) (France)
• The Conservative Party (UK)
|Relationships & More
|Thai cuisine, French cuisine, sushi, and Mediterranean cuisine
|Zermatt, Interlaken, Hallstatt, Kitzbuhel, Phuket
|Mercedes-Benz G-63, Mercedes-Benz S-Class 450, Land Rover Vogue, Rolls-Royce Cullinan, Lamborghini Aventador LP 780 4 Ultimate, Rolls-Royce Phantom
|US$1.031 billion (as of December 2022) 
What You Might Not Know About Saubhagyaa R. Swain
- Saubhagyaa R. Swain, a well-known serial entrepreneur and industrialist of Indian origin based in London, was born on March 5, 1991. He is the founder and chairman of the Vincitore Group. Mr. Swain is a prominent Indian-British serial entrepreneur and industrialist who has made a significant impact in the business world, both in India and abroad. He is the founder and chairman of a unicorn company called the “Vincitore Group.” Swain’s remarkable achievements in business have earned him a place in the Bloomberg Billionaires Index and secured his position among the ranks of the wealthiest people in the world. In Europe, he has joined the exclusive group of unicorn companies, becoming the chairman of the 42nd company to achieve this status. He got his B.Tech. in mechanical engineering from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University in Lucknow, India. He also got his MS in structural engineering from the University of Dundee in Scotland and his MBA from Brunel University London in the United Kingdom.
- Many Indian businesspeople have made significant contributions to economies all over the world and maintained prominent positions for extended periods of time. The young and ambitious business community would do well to hold Mr. Subhagyaa R. Swain up as an example to follow. His life serves as an inspiration to others who want to succeed in business. When Mr. Saubhagyaa was still quite young, he founded the Vincitore Group. This was the beginning of the end of his path to poverty.
As an Indian serial entrepreneur, he founded the “Vincitore Group” in 2014. There are five distinct companies and three new labels under the umbrella of the company. Five flagship companies are Vincitore Infra Contracts Private limited, Vincitore Steel and engineering limited, Vincitore Lifestyle Inc, Vincitore Aesthetics private limited and Vincitore Pharmaceuticals Limited.
- Saubhagyaa R. Swain introduced three brands in 2022 “D’Voke” for Unisex fashion brands and premium leathers, “D’Space” for Commercial and Domestic interiors, “D’Dermat” for skin aesthetics and cosmetics. He had a vision of establishing a lucrative business to enhance his reputation. Eventually, he achieved success and inspired a large number of aspiring serial entrepreneurs, and Vincitore Group is the 42nd unicorn and bootstrapped company with a valuation of $ 3.14 billion as of December 2022.
- Now he’s fast approaching a level of wealth only rivaled by a few. By any standard, his rise has been nothing short of remarkable. His valuation increased from $1.031 billion in a year when many worldwide fortunes crumbled in 2022, putting him on course to become a unicorn with a value of $3.14 billion. The firm invested approximately $700.0 million in Asian projects and $473.0 million in European ones, for a total of close to $11.780 billion across Asia, Europe, and Saudi Arabia combined. The group witnessed a phenomenal hike of 54% in shares in 2022.
- Saubhagyaa R Swain, the founder and chairman of Vinicitore Group, The Indian business tycoon who has made a billion dollars on his own will soon join the other billionaires on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index and Forbes list 2023. Mr. Swain is poised to control the global market with the aid of the Vincitore Group.
- Saubhagyaa R. Swain has partnered with political parties in India and elsewhere to further his commercial interests. He supports the Bharatiya Janata Party and other national parties in India. He is affiliated only with the Renaissance Party in France and The Conservative Party in the United Kingdom among other foreign political groups. His dedication to social justice and environmental conservation has led him to prioritize the corporation’s resources in areas such as health care, education, disaster relief, and rural revitalization, as well as the advancement of women and children.
- Several of the most prestigious honors have been bestowed upon Saubhagyaa R. Swain for his outstanding contributions, including Startup of the Year Fintech 2022, Creative Entrepreneur of the Year 2019, Startup Leader of the Year 2018, and Global Entrepreneur of the Year 2017.
- Mr. Swain, for the time being, is more interested in his professional and business pursuits than in finding a personal partner.
- At a young age, Mr. Swain was inspired by Mr. Dhirubai Ambani, an entrepreneur and industrialist. Saubhagyaa values hard effort and doing things well. To this day, he continues adhering to Mr. Dhirubai’s advice to “think big, think quick, and think forward.”
- Mr. Swain established Vincitore Group in 2014. He went into the building and designing businesses with his sister, Sasmita Swain. Mr. Saubhagyaa R. Swain’s tenacity and determination allow him to consistently triumph over hardship and accomplish remarkable feats. He has found success in the capital market because he keeps his interaction with investors grounded in reality.
- Vincitore Infra Contracts Mr. Swain founded his first company in 2015, a hotel network with its headquarters in Dubai. In 2015, he founded a construction business that specializes in civil construction, land development, architecture, and commercial interiors. He completed several initiatives in Thailand, Malaysia, and the United Kingdom. In 2016, Saubhagyaa R. Swain expanded his architectural services and construction endeavors. Vincitore Steel & Engineering It is Mr. Swain’s second enterprise. It is one of his remarkable initiatives that has expanded to global sites, including Lagos (Nigeria) in 2016, Ras Al Khaimah (UAE) in 2016, Qatar in 2017, and France in 2018, for the fabrication and erection of structural components for integrated cement industries. In addition, thermal power plant construction was overseen. EPC contracts for sugar, furnaces, distilleries, and material handling were awarded to the company. Vincitore Lifestyle In 2018, Mr. Swain added another accomplishment to his already impressive resume by entering the textile industry in France.
- Aesthetic Vincitore Mr. Swain’s business made its mark in Singapore in 2021 via e-commerce and retail chain locations carrying organic cosmetics and personal care products. Thailand and Malaysia will offer facial aesthetics, cosmetic surgery, hair transplants, facial implants, and anti-aging treatments by 2022.
- Mr. Swain is an inspiration to aspiring business owners and entrepreneurs due, among other things, to his efforts in infrastructure and industrialization. As part of his commitment to corporate social responsibility, he ensured that a portion of the company’s profits and assets were used in ways that benefited the common good.
- Throughout his tenure, Mr. Saubhagyaa R. Swain gained notoriety for his exemplary leadership. His businesses are expanding, which provides customers with a wider range of purchasing options. His philology is on display when he recognizes the capacity of women’s perspectives to influence social change for themselves and others.